Monday, September 1, 2014

Texas Hold Em

I have this little addiction, well actually two addictions. One is writing, and the other is I love to play Texas Hold Em Poker on Facebook. I've been playing online now for years as I really enjoy the game. It's fun to try to figure out who the bluffers are, and who only bets when they know they have everyone beat. I play pretty safe most of the time, and only bet when I think I have a chance to win. I really think poker of any type is a game of chance, skill and patience. I've written this haiku for my love of poker. Hope that you like it.


Texas Hold Em Poker                        

Nine at a table
Placing bets begin the game
Waiting for the flop

Someone goes all in
Should I fold my ace and king
No I don't, I win

Full house, flushes, straights                                              
Four of a kind is divine
Royal flush beats all

© 2012 Susan Zutautas